Montreal, Canada – Indev Software Inc. announces the release of MailTags 2.2. MailTags 2.2 introduces Mail 3.0 compatibility, bringing the power of tagging email messages, Mail notes, and RSS news items to OS X 10.5 (Leopard). MailTags 2.2 also introduces a modular architecture to MailTags, laying the groundwork for future enhancements to MailTags and Mail.
Current Extras include a module for interacting with iCal todos and events, and a module for quickly setting message backgrounds to preferred colors. Planned extras include interaction with third party task and calendar systems, such as Google Calendar.
MailTags transforms Apple’s Mail.app into a powerful email organization tool with its ability to tag email messages for organization work flows and sophisticated searches.
Key features include:
* IMAP support, allowing you to access tags from multiple computers
* An integrated interface for viewing and editing tags,
* Displaying tags in Mail’s list view
* Dynamic coloring of messages based on project, approaching due dates and priorities.
* Integration with iCal, allowing you to create to dos and events right from Mail
* Integration with Mail’s search tools and smart mailboxes
* Applescript compatibility
MailTags is shareware with a 21 day trial period. A registration code allowing unlimited use can be purchased for $29.95 USD. Educational and Volume discounts are available. Detailed information and screenshots can be found at indev’s website.
Indev Software is the leading developer of add-ons for Apple’s Mail Software. Its Mail Act-On and MailTags products transforms Mail into a powerful organizational tool. Copyright 2008 Indev Software Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.